Thanks to its expertise in welcoming young children, Rockids is today one of the major players in the non-formal and after-school education sector, for children aged 0 to 12 years.
The Rockids crèches and day care centers have a solid educational base, built on caring practices and positive pedagogy. The children are welcomed in renovated and modernized structures which contribute to make Rockids a professional in childcare and education in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Ensure the reception of the children while taking care of the physical, moral and affective safety of each of them;
- Support the children in their individual and collective development;
- Accompany them in the different moments of life: activities, meals, changing, naps, outings, etc.
- Develop and carry out medium and long term pedagogical projects, in order to contribute to the awakening and global development of the children in a team project.
- Respect, apply and transmit the educational and pedagogical dimensions of the establishment’s project.
- To create a relationship of trust with the families, and to ensure the transmission of information;
- Ensure educational continuity between family education, school education and non-formal education offered by our establishments;
- To respect the regulatory and hygiene standards (in particular HACCP);
- Meet the obligations of the SNJ and our supervisory authorities, by participating in the development of the logbook containing schedules, educational projects, activity sheets, staff sheets, educational reflections, etc. ;
- You have a diploma of educator recognized in Luxembourg and you have professional experience in non-formal education;
- You speak French. Knowledge of one (or more) other language(s) is an asset (English, Luxembourgish, German, Portuguese);
- You have proven skills in supervising, managing and leading a group of children;
- You are a good listener and are able to dialogue with others;
- Dynamic, available, you show initiative;
- Creative, you are passionate about animation, the implementation of activities and team projects.
- You have writing skills that allow you to write the logbook, transmissions and communications to parents.
If you recognize yourself in this offer, send us your application without delay.
The Rockids adventure begins now…