Thanks to its expertise in welcoming young children, Rockids is today one of the major players in the non-formal and after-school education sector, for children aged 0 to 12 years.
The Rockids crèches and day care centers have a solid educational base, built on caring practices and positive pedagogy. The children are welcomed in renovated and modernized structures which contribute to make Rockids a professional in childcare and education in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Welcoming and supervising the children and dealing with the families;
- The implementation and respect of the pedagogical project;
- The administrative and financial management of the structure;
- Creating a relationship of trust with the families, and ensuring the transmission of information;
- Managing a team of early childhood professionals.
- The manager (M/F) will ensure the health, well-being and development of the children he/she welcomes and will be responsible for the pedagogical project of his/her structure.
- He/she will be responsible for the proper management and running of his/her structure and will lead a team of professionals in the early childhood sector.
- You have a diploma of educator (and a Luxembourgish recognition) allowing you to reach a function of direction;
- You have more than 5 years of professional experience in non-formal education;
- A first experience as a manager is required;
- You speak French. Knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of any other language is an asset (Luxembourgish, German, Portuguese);
- Your sense of responsibility and customer service are no longer in question;
- You are a pedagogue with a passion for early childhood education;
- You communicate easily and have a good ability to transmit your ideas and get your team and your interlocutors to adhere to them;
- You have a good command of computer tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
If you recognize yourself in this offer, send us your application without further delay.
The Rockids adventure starts now…
Type of contract CDI
Date of publication 02-03-2023