Rockids is one of the major players in the field of non-formal and extracurricular education for children from 0 to 12 years old.
Rockids day care centres have a solid educational foundation, built on caring and positive pedagogy. The children are cared for in renovated and modernised structures which contribute to making Rockids a professional in childcare and education in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Rockids is recruiting an educator (M/F) for its day care centre located in Kirchberg.
- To ensure the reception of children while taking care of the physical, moral and emotional safety of each of them;
- To support the children in their individual and collective development;
- To accompany them in the different moments of life: activities, meals, outings, etc.
- To develop and carry out medium and long term educational projects, in order to contribute to the awakening and global development of the children in a team project.
- Respecting, applying and transmitting the educational and pedagogical dimensions of the establishment’s project.
- To create a relationship of trust with the families, and to ensure the transmission of information;
- To ensure educational continuity between family education, school education and the non-formal education offered by our establishments;
- Respecting regulatory and hygiene standards (in particular HACCP standards).
- Respond to the obligations of the SNJ and our supervisory authorities, by participating in the elaboration of the logbook containing the schedules, the pedagogical projects, the activity sheets, the staff sheets, the pedagogical reflections, etc. ;
- You have a diploma of educator recognised in Luxembourg and you have professional experience in non-formal education;
- You speak French. Knowledge of one (or more) other language(s) is an asset (English, Luxembourgish, German, Portuguese);
- You have proven skills in supervising, managing and leading a group of children;
- You are a good listener and are able to engage in dialogue with others;
- Dynamic, available, you show initiative;
- Creative, you are passionate about animation, the implementation of activities and team projects.
- You have the writing skills to write the logbook, transmissions and communications to parents.
If you recognize yourself in this offer, send us your application without delay.
The Rockids adventure starts now…
Type of contract Full-time permanent contract
Date of publication 20-04-2023