With its expertise in caring for young and old alike, Rockids is now a major player in the non-formal and extracurricular education sector for children aged 0 to 12.
Rockids crèches and day care centres have a solid educational base, built on caring practices and positive teaching methods. Children are cared for in renovated and modernised facilities that help to make Rockids a professional in childcare and education in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
The “MONTESSORI by ROCKIDS” concept offers an alternative to traditional crèches with a more advanced Montessori concept and “tailor-made” parental support.
Our Montessori crèches are based on the pedagogy developed by Maria Montessori. Education is not proposed as the transmission of knowledge, but as the accompaniment of the natural development of the child, through an environment prepared and adapted to the characteristics and needs of the child’s age.
We are looking for a Graduate Educator (M/F) for our crèche in Leudelange.
- Welcoming children while ensuring their physical, moral and emotional safety;
- Support children in their individual and collective development;
- Accompanying them through the various stages of their lives: activities, meals, changing, naps, outings, etc.
- Drawing up and implementing medium- and long-term educational projects, in order to contribute to the children’s awareness and overall development as part of a team project.
- To respect, apply and pass on the educational and pedagogical aspects of the school’s project.
- Establish a relationship of trust with families and ensure that information is passed on;
- Ensure educational continuity between family education, school education and the non-formal education offered by our establishments;
- Comply with regulatory and hygiene standards (in particular HACCP standards);
- Meet the obligations of the SNJ and our supervisory authorities, by participating in the preparation of the logbook containing schedules, educational projects, activity sheets, staff sheets, educational reflections, etc. … ;
- You will hold a Luxembourg-recognised diploma as an educator (Cat.1 / 60%) and have professional experience in non-formal education with children aged 0 to 4;
- Experience of Montessori teaching methods would be an advantage.
- Fluency in French and English is an asset. Fluency in another language is a plus
- You have proven skills in supervising, managing and leading a group of children;
- You are a good listener and are able to engage in dialogue with others;
- Dynamic and available, you show initiative;
- Creative, you’re passionate about activities and setting up team projects.
- You have good writing skills, enabling you to write logbooks, reports and communications to parents.
If this sounds like you, send us your application without delay.
The Rockids adventure starts now