Rockids is a leading provider of non-formal and after-school education for children aged 0 to 12 years.
Rockids day care centres have a solid educational foundation, built on caring and positive pedagogy. The children are cared for in renovated and modernised structures which contribute to making Rockids a professional in childcare and education in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
The concept “MONTESSORI by ROCKIDS”, offers an alternative to the classic crèches with a more advanced Montessori concept and “tailor-made” parental support.
Our Montessori nurseries are based on the pedagogy developed by Maria Montessori. Education is not proposed as a transmission of knowledge, but as the accompaniment of the natural development of the child, via an environment prepared and adapted to the characteristics and needs of the age of the child.
We are looking for a full-time, bilingual (english and french) speaker Educator (M/F) for our Montessori Nursery based in Mamer.
Vos missions :
- Ensure the reception of children while taking care of the physical, moral and emotional safety of each of them ;
- Support the children in their individual and collective development ;
- To accompany them during the different moments of their lives: activities, meals, changing, naps, outings, etc.
- To develop and carry out medium and long term educational projects, in order to contribute to the awakening and global development of the children in a team project.
- Respecting, applying and transmitting the educational and pedagogical dimensions of the establishment’s project ;
- To create a relationship of trust with the families, and to ensure the transmission of information ;
- To ensure educational continuity between family education, school education and the non-formal education offered by our establishments ;
- To respect the regulatory and hygiene standards (in particular the HACCP standards) ;
- Respond to the obligations of the SNJ and our supervisory authorities, by participating in the elaboration of the logbook containing the schedules, the pedagogical projects, the activity sheets, the staff sheets, the pedagogical reflections, etc. ;
Votre profil :
- You have a diploma of educator (or Luxembourg equivalence) and you have professional experience in non-formal education;
- Experienced in Montessori pedagogy will be an asset;
- English is required for this position. Fluency in French is essential for the integration of the teams, any other language is a plus;
- You have proven skills in supervising, managing and leading a group of children;
- You are a good listener and are able to engage in dialogue with others;
- Dynamic, available, you show initiative;
- Creative, you are passionate about animation, the implementation of activities and team projects