Meet our Rockids team during the Open House of the Montessori day care centres in Leudelange and Bertrange. On the programme: guided tour with our specialised educators, discovery workshops for your children, refreshments and pastries!
Leudelange – A new and bright structure in the heart of the artisanal zone
Located on the ground floor of a brand new building, with direct access from the street or from the car park with a covered drop-off area, Nathalie and her team welcome your children from 3 months to 4 years old, from Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm.
- Montessori pedagogy
- Bilingual French/English welcome
- Gestural communication
- 3 living units: Nido 0-2, Communauté Enfantine 2-3 and Communauté Enfantine 3-4
- Large, modern, bright spaces
The little extras
- Snoezelen room for multi-sensory stimulation
- Multilingualism in French, English, Luxembourgish and mother tongues
- Covered parking in front of the nursery
- Crèche located at the exit of the A4 motorway, near the Croix de Cessange
- CSA provider
Open house on Saturday 25 March 2023 from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
Bertrange – Spacious and bright house, close to the motorways
Our nursery is located in a family home, with a surface area of 570 square metres, its space and brightness offer an ideal setting for the development of children and adults. We are open all year round, Monday to Friday from 07:00 am to 07:00 pm.
- Free parking nearby
- Quiet residential area
- Large and bright spaces
- Family home of 570m2
- Montessori teaching methods
The little extras
- Several playgrounds nearby
- Halfway between the Belgian border and Luxembourg City
- Close to the main motorways
- Reception in 5 languages: French, Luxembourgish, English, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- Montessori material